POM TR. 063 362 901
(Distribution Permit Number from Board of Drug and Food Control the Republic of Indonesia)
is a shark cartilage extract containing proteoglycan, hexosamine and free D-glucuronic acid. The main indication of is to reduce pain and inflammation in osteoarthritis (OA). Bioactive substances of are chondroitin-4-sulfate, chondroitin-6-sulfate, and chondroitin-2,6-disulfate (this specific chondroitin sulfate is only found in shark cartilage) and proteoglycan as angiogenesis inhibitor.
- Each capsule contains 400 mg proteoglycan, hexosamine and glucuronic acid
- To maintains healthy joint
- Hypersensitivity to shark cartilage
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Children under 12 years old
- Nausea, vomiting and skin rash (allergic reaction) are rare
- 1-3 capsules a day after meal
- After meal
- Keep in dry and cool place, avoid direct sun contact
- Put in the refrigerator (4-10oC) after the seal is opened
- Keep away from children
- Box of bottle, 30 capsules @ 400 mg proteoglycan, hexosamine and free D-glucuronic acid.
More Products :