POM TR. 033 318 421
(Distribution Permit Number from Board of Drug and Food Control the Republic of Indonesia)
PsP is a Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharide peptide (GLPP) extract from mycelia cell membrane. Each PsP capsule contains 250 mg of polysaccharide peptide. In which it has 200 mg β-D-Glucan (180 mg β-1,3/1,6-D-Glucan).
β-D-Glucan is an immunomodulator that modulates immune cell activities, especially macrophages. β-D-Glucan works on several human immune receptors such as Dectin-1 (the main receptor), Toll-like Receptor 2 and 6 (TLR-2 and -6), Scavenger Receptor, Complement Receptor 3 (CR3), and Lactosylceramide. It induces a group of immune cells such as macrophages, neutrophils, monocytes, Natural Killer (NK) cells and dendritic cells to modulate the innate and adaptive immune responses. β-D-Glucan is then absorbed by colon peyer patch, and later on phagocyted and degraded by macrophages. Macrophages that contain β-D-Glucan will circulate in the spleen and lymph nodes and release smaller fractions of β-D-Glucan particles to activate other immune cells. In bone marrow these macrophages will also release β-D-Glucan particles to activate bone marrow stem cells.(1,2)
- To modulate the immune system (immunomodulator) and to be used as a complementary therapy against cancer, cardiovascular diseases, diabetic foot ulcer, and in vascular endothelial disturbances.
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Children below 5 years old
- Stop using when undesirable symptoms occurred. Please consult your doctor
- Subfebrile and allergic reaction is rare, but can occur in few people (individually)
- 1 capsule, 3 times daily
- ½ hour before or 2 hours after meals
- Keep in dry and cool place, avoid direct sun contact
- Put in the refrigerator (4-100C) after the seal is opened
- Keep away from children
- Box of bottle 30 capsules @250 mg Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharide Peptide extract containing 200 mg β-D-Glucan